Madeleine Marsh has reviewed Blonde on a Stick over at Reviewing the Evidence.
May 11, 2011
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 11th, 2011 at 6:03 pm and posted in Blonde on a Stick, Crime, novel, review. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- RT @mjohnharrison: @Salavaria5m is going to take the cover-photo for the @nightjarpress chapbook of my story "Getting Out of There". Place… 10 hours ago
- OK Computer is 16 years old today? Jaysus… where did my life go? 11 hours ago
- "A dark truth buried for a generation". Brilliant, heart-rending documentary about the Hillsborough cover up. #jft96 bbc.in/16KbSLS 11 hours ago
- What's the point of file compression software if it only reduces its size by .2 MBs? Or am I doing it wrong? 1 day ago
- Five accidents in 30 secs… is this some kind of record? youtube.com/watch?v=h8QCBj… 1 day ago